So, Why I offer free support and free consulting services!?
Well, I think we must spend salad days in challange ourselves to learn more and more. Any help you request will let me study new experiences and new idea, This develops my skills and improves my career as well!
My services are free of cost to you ... Helpful enough to me !!
Ariba introduce three-pillar strategy can help you digitize your business commerce like never before.
It delivers the best-in-class cloud procurement solution, value for both buyers and suppliers on Ariba Network, and innovative new business models so you can grow your business. Every day, Ariba help thire customers find opportunities to cut costs, reduce risk, and grow revenue through better collaboration with trading partners. It enables that collaboration through Ariba Network — a cloud-based community where you’ll find buying, selling, and managing cash to be as easy as using Amazon, eBay, and PayPal. Ariba also hosts other online communities where business commerce professionals network and share information and best practices, just like friends on Facebook.
Ariba understand the challenges you face when it comes to achieving greater visibility and efficiency with your trading partners. That’s why Ariba put a lot of time and energy into becoming the world’s largest business commerce network, and helping companies work together securely and efficiently in the cloud.
When you’re buying, Ariba will help you source and procure goods and services in ways that boost competition and compliance, saving you money and minimizing risks. When you’re selling, Ariba will help you differentiate yourself in the marketplace with tools for satisfying your customers’ e-commerce needs and closing deals faster.
And when it comes to document exchange between trading partners, Ariba help you eliminate the time and expense of manual, paper-laden processes involving invoices, purchase orders, contracts, and payments. Ariba SaaS solutions are designed to give you that time back — and equip you to take advantage of the latest working capital optimization strategies.
Working with SAP Ariba, you can make a bigger impact within your company, and in turn, within today's exciting digital economy.
The most powerfull certificates in Supply Chain.
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management educational and certification program. The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer.
More than 21,000 professionals in 94 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation since the program was launched in 2006.
Certified International Purchasing Professional (CIPP)
The Certified International Purchasing Professional (CIPP) is the first level of three IPSCMI International Purchasing Management certifications. CIPP is designed for current and future purchasing professionals, reflecting levels of understanding and of competence needed to assume responsibility for managing purchasing operations at the international level.
Introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
Main study topics
- Binary. ASCII. Algorithms. Pseudocode. Source code. Compiler. Object code. Scratch. Statements. Boolean expressions. Conditions. Loops. Variables. Functions. Arrays. Threads. Events.
- Linux. C. Compiling. Libraries. Types. Standard output.
- Casting. Imprecision. Switches. Scope. Strings. Arrays. Cryptography.
- Command-line arguments. Searching. Sorting. Bubble sort. Selection sort. Insertion sort. O. Ω .Θ. Recursion. Merge Sort.
- Stack. Debugging. File I/O. Hexadecimal. Strings. Pointers. Dynamic memory allocation.
- Heap. Buffer overflow. Linked lists. Hash tables. Tries. Trees. Stacks. Queues.
what entrepreneurship is, the common hurdles to starting and how to overcome them, plus some examples of young entrepreneurs and the value of entrepreneurship education
Creativity exercises and brainstorming to come up with problems to solve and associated ideas, and filtering suggestion for choosing your top one.
* Theme #1: Customers - Determining who your customer is, what the market research methods are and their value, and how to interview
* Theme #2: Value Proposition - Taking insights from customer interviews, and assessing how best to fill customer needs
* Theme #3: Strategy - Determining competitive position, developing your MVP to test your assumptions about your customer
Finding how to reach your customer, your goals as an entrepreneur and company, and how to sell and pitch your offering, plus some suggested resources for continuing
14.100X MICROECONOMICS covers the fundamentals of microeconomics at an advanced undergraduate level.
Topics include:* Supply and demand
I will provide more details very soon.
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam.
The MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of 1 semester's worth of coursework at MIT.The MicroMasters Credential will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
- Supply Chain Management positions growing at nearly 270,000 opportunities per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute).
- Greater demand for Supply Chain professionals than supply – 6 to 8 management positions available per applicant (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute).
- Exciting career opportunities as a Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Consultant and more. • (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute).
* To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis.
* To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
* To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
* To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
* How technology is used within supply chains; from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.